It’s that time of year again! Time for dads and daughters to spend an evening at the town daddy daughter ball. So, put on your best dance attire and prepare for a fun night out with your little girl and other fathers and daughters in your community.
What Is This?
This is the Treasured Daddy Daughter Sweetheart Ball, a chance for fathers and their daughters to spend quality time together enjoying dancing and yummy snacks. You can even purchase some special mementos of the night while you’re attending!
When Is It?
This event will occur on Friday, February 5, 2016 and Saturday, February 6, 2016 at the following times:
- Dance 1 On Friday: 6pm to 7:30pm for daughters ages 4 through 7
- Dance 2 On Friday: 8pm through 9:30pm for daughters ages 8 through 12
- Dance 3 On Saturday: 6pm through 7:30pm for daughters ages 4 through 7
- Dance 4 On Saturday: 8pm through 9:30pm for daughters ages 8 through 12
Where Is It?
The ball will be held at the Keller ISD Rock Gym, located at the following address:
350 Keller Parkway
Who Is Invited?
Dads and their daughters (ages 4 through 12).
How Much Is Admission?
Admission varies according to the following:
- If you buy tickets before January 15: $25 per dad/daughter couple; $15 for each additional daughter in attendance
- If you buy tickets after January 15: $30 per dad/daughter couple; $15 for each additional daughter in attendance
Who May I Contact?
For more information, you may contact 817-743-4050. In addition, remember to register in advance for the event.