How much do you know about choosing dental bonding to improve the way your smile looks? Have you been learning about bonding and contouring lately but you are wondering if you have finally sorted the two cosmetic treatments out? Do you feel certain you have come to learn the little ins and outs of treating your smile with bonding? Find out how much you know – and whether you’re ready to move forward with treatment – with a helpful quiz.
Bonding Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: Dental bonding is a cosmetic treatment you should choose for your smile if you want to remove a small amount of tooth tissue for esthetic improvement.
- True or False: Bonding is a process that requires several visits. Even though each of these visits is quite short, it means you will need to see us over the course of one or two weeks to reach your cosmetic smile goals.
- True or False: You may lengthen a tooth or cover up a crack or other blemish with dental bonding and you can even fill spaces and hide stains.
- False. Removing tissue is what we accomplish with contouring. Dental bonding will allow you to add “tissue” where you require more for a cosmetic improvement.
- False. In most cases your bonding experience will require a single, efficient visit – the procedure is streamlined, quick, and noninvasive.
- True. Bonding is an additive process and the material we use (composite) is easy to mold according to your preferences. This means we can fill spaces, cover problem areas, and even extend the length of a tooth.