Do you suffer from headaches? Are you trying to figure out if you’re doing something wrong or if something is simply “off” with your wellbeing? You may be surprised to learn that there are multiple causes of head discomfort that we can treat with dental care. Having a bit of trouble making the connection between this symptom and potential oral health problems? Make your way through our headache quiz to learn more.
- True or False: If you are suffering from headaches, we can definitely treat the problem with dental care.
- True or False: A common reason your head might hurt might be that you’re suffering from a sleep disorder called sleep apnea.
- True or False: Common oral health concerns that may result in head pain includes TMJ disorder and bruxism.
- False. Headaches are symptoms related to a wide variety of problems, including everything from allergies to medication side effects and dental concerns. By visiting us to learn more about your discomfort, we can identify whether oral health concerns are afoot and move on from there.
- True. This sleep problem is serious, resulting in the collapse of throat tissues at night and inhibited breathing. Patients often wake with headaches in the morning. We offer treatment for sleep apnea to improve sleep and get rid of headaches.
- True. Bruxism (teeth grinding and/or teeth clenching) and TMJ disorder (problems with your jaw joints) may result in widespread discomfort in your head, jaw region, face, neck, and further, due to pressure, friction, and strain. Learn more about our comfortable therapy for relief.