Have you been glancing at the over-the-counter (OTC) teeth whitening products you see at the store? Perhaps you see advertisements online or on television that promise exceptional results. While you are eager to try these systems out, you may find that you have a little voice in the back of your mind insisting that you should probably pay us a visit if you’re interested in any type of treatment for your smile. Find out whether that voice is right – and how much you know – by taking a quick quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: If you want a cosmetic improvement for your smile, whether teeth whitening or otherwise, it’s always in your best interest to visit us first.
- True or False: Choosing OTC teeth whitening is nearly always a bad idea, primarily because it can hurt your teeth.
- True or False: The best option for improving the bright quality of your teeth is to receive whitening from us.
- True. By speaking with us, we can provide you with honest, expert answers that will steer you and your smile in the right direction. This can save you time, money, effort, and even help you avoid accidental damage.
- True. We suggest that if you want teeth whitening, you avoid OTC options. They are dangerous for your oral health because they may leach moisture from your teeth and cause sensitivity. Unfortunately, they tend to deliver lackluster results, as well.
- True. There is no mystery regarding the safety of ingredients or potential results when you choose professional whitening.