Do you think that protecting your smile is just one of those things that you’re either good at – or that the opposite is true? Perhaps you never considered the fact that maintaining a healthy smile is something that requires some serious preparation when it comes to preventive care. The good news is that whether you’re already on track with prepping or if this is a new idea, it’s easy to get the hang of and to maintain for a lifetime. Let’s see where you are in your smile care journey with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s important that you keep up with the dental hygiene products in your bathroom (and travel kit) to ensure you never run out of a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, or other essential item.
- True or False: It’s important that you come up with a reliable system for reminders, whether that means creating lists or scheduling alerts on your cell phone, so you are always on track with preventive care.
- True or False: Preparing for prevention often means thinking ahead if you plan on being away from your home.
- True. If you run out of something late at night, you may not feel like driving to the store to pick up a replacement – or it may turn out that nothing is open. Keep an eye on products, so you are always prepared for preventive care.
- True. Whether you have a list in your phone regarding products you’re almost out of or checkups you need to schedule – or you rely on alerts – a system that works for you is extremely helpful.
- True. Whether you’re headed to a friend’s house, work, or out of town, make sure you’re prepared to care for your smile (which may mean bringing dental hygiene instruments along).