Do you ever sit around pondering how you might be able to make your smile look more … even? While this may come as a bit of a surprise, it’s often very difficult as a patient to pinpoint exactly what is causing your smile to appear less than symmetrical, balanced, or uniform. The good news is that we are experts in the field of cosmetic care and are quite accustomed to helping individuals just like you diagnose the concern and fix it. Find out more regarding how we might make your smile look lovelier with a cosmetic quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your smile looks uneven, it is always the result of uneven teeth.
- True or False: If your smile looks uneven because of misalignment, there’s not much we can do unless we rely on oral surgery.
- True or False: If your gum tissue is to blame for your uneven smile, we will suggest cosmetic care to change the dimensions of your teeth to balance out the way your smile looks.
- False. If your smile looks uneven, it can be the result of uneven teeth, misaligned teeth, issues with spaces between teeth, and even uneven gum tissue.
- False. For misalignment, we generally suggest cosmetic care in the form of an orthodontic treatment. We provide Invisalign treatment to literally move your teeth where they belong.
- False. Actually, we can manipulate your gumline by changing its shape. With a cosmetic treatment called gum contouring, we can remove tissue as needed for a visually even appearance.