When we’re talking with you about Invisalign treatment to align your smile, what do you think about all of the details? Do you immediately figure that you should go ahead and begin treatment right away because you’d love a more uniform smile? Do you feel like you need a bit more motivation, so you can make a final decision? To ensure you’re on track with what makes Invisalign a wonderful choice for many patients, we offer a helpful quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you choose Invisalign treatment, you’re selecting an orthodontic care option that will only impact your social life minimally.
- True or False: If you’re someone who is quite busy, you don’t need to worry that Invisalign will make your life more complicated. Care is simple and your visits are less frequent than for someone with metal braces.
- True or False: There’s no stigma attached to the use of clear aligner trays. Whether you’re 14 or 74, this type of treatment is associated with all age groups (and is appropriate for qualified candidates of any age with fully developed permanent teeth).
- True. The trays you will wear for Invisalign treatment are extremely slim, clear, and will fit your teeth closely. As a result, few will notice them, you will still look like you, you may remove them to eat, and they just won’t get in your way on a social level (or otherwise).
- True. You won’t need to see us very often and when you do it will just be to pick up new trays and track your progress (no lengthy visits required). Cleaning the trays is easy and caring for your teeth and gums will not change.
- True. You will see all ages of people (if you even notice it) wearing Invisalign treatment trays. As a result, you won’t feel out of your element wearing them.
Select Invisalign Treatment For Its Many Benefits
Find the motivation you’re seeking to choose Invisalign treatment, so you can feel good about your smile as you guide it into alignment. Schedule an appointment with your Keller, TX dentist at Brent Cornelius, DDS by calling 817-431-4200 today. We proudly welcome patients from Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.