Dr. David Belman’s involvement in dentistry began during high school as he shadowed dentists and specialists. After graduating high school as a 4.0 Salutatorian, he enrolled at University of Southern California, where he was a member of the pre-dental club.
During pursuit of his undergraduate degrees and throughout dental school Dr. Belman achieved many high honors and awards including:
- Membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society (awarded to top percentage of graduating dental class)
- International College of Dentists Leadership Award
- The Garrett Newkirk Memorial Award for Outstanding Academic and Clinical Achievement
- Julio Endelman Memorial Award Sponsored by the International College of Dentistry
A long time active member of the community, Dr. Belman, while a student of USC, served as part of the mobile clinic staff for Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC, outreaching to children with limited access to dental care. Today he continues to give back to the community by participating in Christian medical and dental mission efforts.
Dr. Belman’s constant pursuit of clinical excellence and professionalism is accomplished via continuing education programs focusing on premier training, education and mentoring in several specializations including:
- CEREC™ Same-Day Dental Crowns
- Invisalign® Invisible Braces
- Sleep Dentistry (Dental Sedation) trained under leading Dental Anesthesiologist Dr. Stanley Malamed
- Dental sleep medicine with the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Extensive training in Dental Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
When away from the office Dr Belman’s time spends time with his wife and best friend, Emily, and their four children. Oldest daughter Baylie, a competitive level 9 gymnast at WOGA. Son Brock, who plays basketball, flag football, gymnastics, golf, soccer and baseball for which Dr. Belman has coached. Youngest son Brixton, aggressive little guy that keeps up with his older siblings and wants to do everything that they do, and the newest member of the Belman family, daughter Brooklyn who has a joyful personality and is always smiling.
Schedule a One-on-One Visit with Dr. Belman
To meet with Dr. Belman one-on-one, schedule an initial consultation by calling our office in Keller, TX, at 817-431-4200. We proudly the serve the residents of Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.