Have you noticed that there are some electric toothbrushes for kids on the market? Have you been trying to figure out your feelings on this one? Perhaps, you think to yourself, this is not a good idea for a child. Then, as you reflect on your own positive experience with this dental hygiene product, you may think that of course it must offer similar benefits to your little one. We understand your conundrum and would love to help guide you during your child’s next visit. For the moment, gather up some basic details with our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Electric toothbrushes are appropriate for almost any age, even children. It’s just important that you remember to guide children to ensure they clean all surfaces of their teeth.
- True or False: When selecting a brush for your child, it’s still extremely important that you make sure to choose an item created specifically for a child’s needs.
- True or False: It’s always a helpful idea to choose a brush that displays a fun color, print, or even a favorite character, so your child becomes that much more excited about brushing.
- True. Children may use electric toothbrushes, just like the grown-ups! It’s just important to let them know that though it’s easier, they still need to make the effort to clean tooth fronts, backs, sides, chewing surfaces, behind back teeth, and the gumline.
- True. An adult’s brush may be too difficult to hold, too large, and the head too big to provide dental hygiene to a child. Seek out brushes specifically crafted for children.
- True. While it isn’t necessary, you may find that letting your child feel enthusiastic about his or her toothbrush makes a huge impact on the enthusiasm for hygiene that follows.