We believe that patient education is extremely important when making a decision about your healthcare. Do you have questions about a recent dental appointment, or an upcoming procedure? We have added a variety of educational videos throughout our website to help answer your questions, and explain some of the more common treatments and terminologies.
Click a link below to watch our dental education videos, and call our office if you have any other questions!
Videos for Frequently Asked Questions
- What are Dental Bridges?
- What can I expect at dental Checkups & Cleanings?
- What are Complete Dentures, Partial Dentures, and Fixed Dentures?
- What are Overdentures and Hybrid Dentures?
- What is the difference between Prophy, Scaling, and Root Planing?
- What is Gingivitis, and how can Periodontal Maintenance help?
- What is Periodontal Disease and how is it treated?
- What causes Bruxism and Teeth Grinding?
- What is a Nightguard and how does it help worn down teeth?
- What are dental treatments for Sleep Apnea?
- How can the dentist help me with snoring?
- Why should I get Fluoride Treatment at the dentist?
- How does Take Home Whitening really work?
- What are Dental Veneers?
- Can I get Veneers without impressions?
- What is Invisalign® and Clear Correct aligner technology?
- What is an Anterior Composite Filling, and a Posterior Composite Filling?
- What is a Root Canal With Post?
- What are the different Types of Dental Crowns?
- Can I get dental crowns without having impressions?
- Should I get a Dental Bridge or Implants?
Call Our Office to Learn More
To learn more, schedule an appointment with our dentist and team by calling Dr. Cornelius’ office in Keller, TX, at 817-431-4200. We proudly the serve the residents of Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Westlake, Southlake, North Richland Hills, and all surrounding communities.