Do you ever feel like you place a lot of emphasis on brushing your teeth – perhaps so much so that you end up forgetting about flossing? Or, maybe you just don’t place as much enthusiasm into the flossing portion of your dental hygiene session as you should. Perhaps you can proudly say that the opposite is true and that you’re exceptionally dedicated to flossing (and highly familiar with the ins and outs of a successful session). Let’s test that know-how of yours with a quiz!
Your Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: You should floss at least two or three times daily to ensure you’re making the most of your time spent on dental hygiene.
- True or False: If your experience with flossing is leading to discomfort there is nothing you can do about it – just keep flossing because it is essential.
- True or False: If you are feeling uncertain about the way you’re flossing or the type of floss you’re using, your best option is to check out online tutorials or ask a friend for advice.
- False. Your daily dental hygiene requirements only include one flossing session. You are free to floss more frequently if you wish but it is not necessary.
- False. First, you should bring this up during your next visit – or call if it is serious. As for daily habits, you may purchase floss crafted specifically for sensitive gums, so you enjoy a comfortable session.
- False. The best thing you can do to ensure you receive accurate information is to ask us about flossing when we see you next. We can answer inquiries, show you the correct techniques, and even offer some recommendations for products.